The Jetboil Flash is ideal for any camper/hiker/backpacker who wants boiling water quickly. This is also good as an emergency stove to keep in your house or car. Boils up to 2 cups at a time in 100 seconds and has a thermochromic indicator on the cup to show when water is hot. The package includes the fuel can stabilizer and the bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup. The push button ignitor starts the heating instantly. If the pot support is added the Jetboil can be used to cook larger meals with pots or pans.
- Boils water FAST. 100 seconds
- Lightweight (13.1oz), stove fits inside cup for storage
- Front-country and backcountry use
- If using the pot support attachment the setup is a little tippy for a wide frying pan.
The Jetboil Flash Cooking System is a stove solution which boils 16 ounces water in 100 seconds. Lightweight and portable, this is a great stove for backpacking and car camping alike.
- Color Changing Boil Container – The logo on the container changes to orange when water is boiling so you know to turn the stove off to avoid wasting fuel.
- 1L Flux Ring Cooking Cup – The included 1-liter cooking cup is insulated so you can hold it right after the water inside starts to boil.
- Bottom Cover – The bottom cover also doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.
The Jetboil Flash is great for the first time backpacker or the seasoned woods person looking for an incredibly durable and easy to use isobutane stove. Boiling water in under a minute at the end of a long day of hiking is truly something to be thankful for. The Jetboil will never fail and can handle almost any trip.
- Boils water crazy fast
- Enough capacity for two peoples meals
- Easy to use
- The stove is super easy to use, but is a bit heavy when compared to a lot of the other pot and stove options.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations