Jetboil Flash Stove · Carbon
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Jetboil Flash is ideal for any camper/hiker/backpacker who wants boiling water quickly. This is also good as an emergency stove to keep in your house or car. Boils up to 2 cups at a time in 100 seconds and has a thermochromic indicator on the cup to show when water is hot. The package includes the fuel can stabilizer and the bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup. The push button ignitor starts the heating instantly. If the pot support is added the Jetboil can be used to cook larger meals with pots or pans.
- Boils water FAST. 100 seconds
- Lightweight (13.1oz), stove fits inside cup for storage
- Front-country and backcountry use
- If using the pot support attachment the setup is a little tippy for a wide frying pan.
The Jetboil Flash Cooking System is a stove solution which boils 16 ounces water in 100 seconds. Lightweight and portable, this is a great stove for backpacking and car camping alike.
- Color Changing Boil Container – The logo on the container changes to orange when water is boiling so you know to turn the stove off to avoid wasting fuel.
- 1L Flux Ring Cooking Cup – The included 1-liter cooking cup is insulated so you can hold it right after the water inside starts to boil.
- Bottom Cover – The bottom cover also doubles as a measuring cup and bowl.