Callaway Women's Epic Speed Fairway
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Callaway Women's Epic Speed Fairway Wood is ideal for low to mid-handicap golfers seeking to optimize their club head speeds to impart more energy to the golf ball for optimized distance. High and penetrating ball flights are consistently produced using the varying face technologies built into these woods designed for advancing the ladies' game.
- Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades – Artificial Intelligence designed Jailbreak blades, while stiffening the body, allows the forged face cup to flex more, increasing ball speeds across a larger portion of the club face.
- Flash Face SS21 – Each fairway wood face is uniquely designed to create accelerated ball speeds as a result of center and off-center impacts.
- Forged C300 Maraging Steel – This high-strength material delivers improved resilience and flexibility while the Face Cup adds speed and spin for consistent ball flights off a large impact zone.
- Forward Center Of Gravity – Engineered as well with a leading-edge design that promotes a strong ball flight, high spin robustness, and consistent shot dispersion.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Callaway Women's Epic Speed Fairway is ideal for players looking for a higher launching club with faster ball speed off of the club face. Jailbreak Technology combined with a forward center of gravity is a perfect combination for adding distance and elevation to your shots while still maintaining tons of forgiveness.
The Callaway Women's Epic Speed Fairway Wood is ideal for low to mid-handicap players who prefer a minimally draw-biased, mid launching fairway wood producing lower spin to control shots to either side of the fairway and better pinpoint specific targets. Multiple face technologies along with the head shape accelerate already quick swing speeds to generate greater, faster ball speeds for deeper distances.
Helping you hit off the fairway, and getting the ball higher! I know 3 woods are tough to hit off the ground, but this clubs design will help you achieve that task.