Callaway Epic Max LS Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Callaway Epic Max LS is a great option for a low to mid handicapped golfer. Any golfer that has issues with too much spin with their driver will benefit from this driver. It is designed to produce a low penetrating ball flight and reduce spin which will lead to a longer rollout on drives. This driver is not a good option for someone that is wanting to launch their driver higher in the air.
- Not the most forgiving driver.
Callaway‚ Epic MAX LS Driver is engineered to maximize lower handicap players‚' control over spin and shot trajectories using advanced Callaway face technologies, a neutral center of gravity position, and profound hosel adjustability. Opening tee shots to either side of the fairway and enabling players to shape the shot pictured in their head, this high-performance driver provides accomplished golfers with pinpoint precision.
- Shot Shaping + Spin Control - Promoting fade capability, Adjustable Perimeter Weighting provides up to 13yd of shot-shape correction with low spin to facilitate the lower handicap player‚ demand for trajectory control.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame - Constructed to enhance horizontal as well as vertical torsional stability, a newly devised Jailbreak Speed Frame ramps up ball speeds from impact across the face.
- A.I. Flash Face SS21 - Derived from Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technology and engineered to work in coordination with the Jailbreak Speed Frame, each face and head‚ geometry is uniquely enhanced in each driver for impressive spin robustness.
The Callaway Epic Max LS driver is one of the best low spin options out there for the higher swing speed player. This driver is specifically designed to have lower spin which gives high speed players alot more distance. For lower speed players this can be a problem as too low spin will decrease carry. Very forgiving for a low spin driver but not quite as forgiving as the Max or Speed version.
- Great driver for high speed player
- Low spin
- Very very long
- Not great for low speed players
- Not as forgiving as Max
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear