Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra King Radspeed driver is pointed squarely at the low-mid handicap golfing audience. The head design features a rearward and forward weighting system, which helps mitigate spin while still allowing for adequate launch. This combination will produce long bombs off the tee. The spin mitigation isn't the best combination for the high handicap or slicer, but the intended target will find this to be a competent performer.
- Low spin design
- Solid distance
- Good overall adjustability
- Not for a high handicap golfer
The Cobra RADSPEED™ Driver is designed to deliver 0-15 handicap players a traditionally shaped, lower spin, and adjustable driver with forward-based Radial Weighting they can work penetrating ball flights to any point on the fairway. Both hosel adjustability and front-to-back, center-of-gravity weight adjustability offer accomplished players a premium tool adaptable to accentuate preferred ball flights.
- Radial Weighting – Framed with 28g of front weighting and 10g of back weighting creates the ideal balance of lower spin for faster ball speeds and increased stability for forgiveness.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – An infinity face design extends the hitting zone for optimum ball speeds and adds a visual appeal exuding profound confidence.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – A light carbon crown fiber material enables added weight to be distributed low to accentuate launch and forgiveness.
- T-Bar Chassis – The lighter T-Bar Chassis positions more mass forward within the frame to decrease spin for preferred control of ball flight.
- Get Connected – COBRA CONNECT™ Technology in each iron communicates shot-tracking data for complete distance stats to better prepare for each shot.
This driver is one of the best drivers Cobra has put out in their lineups. If you are looking to increase your distance off the tee, this driver will absolutely help you do that. When struck out of the center, the ball seems to just fly effortlessly down the middle of the fairway. It also provides a low spin characteristic to help control shot shape and increase roll down the fairway.
I personally have always liked Cobra drivers, but have not been impressed with some of their previous lineups. The RADPEED lineup brought me back into the Cobra driver world. I like the bold colors, the distance off the tee, and the trajectory control the RADSPEED offers. The RADSPEED is currently in my bag wearing out fairways!!
- This driver is built for maximum distance and it delivers.
- Cobra has included radial weighting and adjustable weights that help dial in shot shape and increase forgiveness.
- Upgraded HZRDS shafts provide options to dial in shot shape and trajectory.
- Has a higher pitched sound off the face than other drivers
The Cobra Radspeed (standard) driver is aimed at the 0-15 handicap crowd. This driver is meant for those players who have the ability to work the ball and who need the most help mitigating spin (usually due to their higher swing speeds). It's a workable driver but is really best suited for hitting them far and straight. That said, forgiveness isn't its strong suit and those needing a little more help should look to the XB series.
- *The standard Radspeed driver is aimed at the 0-15 handicap.
- *This driver is for the better player
- *Provides solid distance and spin mitigation
- *Not the most forgiving driver in the Radspeed series
- *Choosing the wrong shaft can create a bad marriage
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes