Cobra King Radspeed Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
The Cobra Radspeed (standard) driver is aimed at the 0-15 handicap crowd. This driver is meant for those players who have the ability to work the ball and who need the most help mitigating spin (usually due to their higher swing speeds). It's a workable driver but is really best suited for hitting them far and straight. That said, forgiveness isn't its strong suit and those needing a little more help should look to the XB series.
- *The standard Radspeed driver is aimed at the 0-15 handicap.
- *This driver is for the better player
- *Provides solid distance and spin mitigation
- *Not the most forgiving driver in the Radspeed series
- *Choosing the wrong shaft can create a bad marriage
The Cobra RADSPEED™ Driver is designed to deliver 0-15 handicap players a traditionally shaped, lower spin, and adjustable driver with forward-based Radial Weighting they can work penetrating ball flights to any point on the fairway. Both hosel adjustability and front-to-back, center-of-gravity weight adjustability offer accomplished players a premium tool adaptable to accentuate preferred ball flights.
- Radial Weighting – Framed with 28g of front weighting and 10g of back weighting creates the ideal balance of lower spin for faster ball speeds and increased stability for forgiveness.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – An infinity face design extends the hitting zone for optimum ball speeds and adds a visual appeal exuding profound confidence.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – A light carbon crown fiber material enables added weight to be distributed low to accentuate launch and forgiveness.
- T-Bar Chassis – The lighter T-Bar Chassis positions more mass forward within the frame to decrease spin for preferred control of ball flight.
- Get Connected – COBRA CONNECT™ Technology in each iron communicates shot-tracking data for complete distance stats to better prepare for each shot.
This is a great all around driver for most players. It is long and forgiving and keeps the spin rate down really well. Cobra makes some of the best and longest drivers out there and this is no exception. It has a super solid sound and feel that is more on the muted side which I personally prefer over a louder sounding driver. Available in multiple colors also. Solid options for any player at a lower price.
- World class driver
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Flashy look isnt for everyone
The Cobra Radspeed Driver is a fantastic driver. This driver is very forgiving and hits far. It is the more neutral of the 3 models made for this driver. The Radspeed will be good for basically any golfer who has a handicap over 10. After that, most would want to look into a driver that has lower spin and more workability.
- A ton of distance
- Adjustable hosel
- Very forgiving
- Not the best for someone wanting lower spin
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear