Titleist 2021 Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 Putter · 34" · Right handed
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom 2021 X 5.5 Putter is designed for golfers who want a forgiving putter with a mallet design and a toe hang of a blade. As with all products made by Scotty Cameron, the Phantom 2021 X 5.5 is made with the highest quality manufacturing process and to the tightest tolerances.
- Solid Milled Stainless Steel Face – Made to the tightest tolerances, this stainless steel face provides top-end feel and feedback.
- Slant Neck with Toe Hang – This putter's forgiving mallet design with the toe hang of a blade is perfect for the player who needs more toe flow through the stroke but wants extra forgiveness and better performance on off-center hits.
- Aluminum Sole Plate – Titleist made the aluminum sole lighter, which enhances the MOI and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Adjustable Weighting – The wedge's weights can be swapped out to allow the player to fine tune the head weight to fit their needs.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This is the ideal putter for really dialing in your short game. This is the type of club that gets your game over the hump and drives your score down. One thing players forget is how putts they have in one round will truly dictate where their score will go! The mallet-style head will help align each putt and help you get the ball rolling on the right line while reducing the hopping. If the ball starts rolling, good distance control will make life a lot easier on faster greens.
The square-back putter is designed to be a combination of a blade and mallet style putters, giving you the best of both worlds!! This putter is good looking and feels incredible in your hands. The hosel is all the way down to the heel of the putter, giving you really good visibility and an awesome feel when you put a stroke on the golf ball.