Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Mizuno M.Craft VI is a pure putter. The milled face design paired with the adjustable head weights makes it a true feel putter. The weight creates an even backswing and follow through allowing it’s balance to shine. I believe the mid to low handicap player who doesn’t want to pay the highest price for a putter would greatly benefit from the feel this putter offers.
- Milled face feel is elite
- Putter weight is distributed perfectly within the head
- Adjustable head weights allow each user to find their ideal weight
- No single line on the backside of putter which isn’t preferred for me personally
The Mizuno M.Craft Type VI Putter provides many players with a moderate arc in their putting stroke, thanks to the finely crafted, soft-feeling, forged putter design. Its square-back construction with weight port adjustments and slant arc hosel can be finely tuned to play well from short and distance putts on a variety of surface conditions. Key Features:
- Forged 1025 Carbon – For a solid, soft feel, each putter is forged using a premium 1025 mild carbon steel.
- CNC-Milled – To create the most precise shaping and alignment, the putters go through a CNC-milling process.
- Adjustable Weight Kit – Varying weight options that are adjustable on either side of the golf ball allow players to finely tune each putter for their playing conditions.
- Three Finishes – Each putter is available in three different finishes to appeal to any golfer's eye.