Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Mizuno M-Craft V Putter has exceptional feel, a customizable weight system, and great aesthetics. While the alignment aid may be minimal and the price point higher than some alternatives, it's a good fit for golfers seeking a reliable putter with great performance and attention to detail.
- Great feel and feedback
- Nice visuals easy alignment
- Very nice weight and balance, including the ability to add heavier or lighter weights
- Limited grip options
- Minimal alignment aids
- Not necessary the best option in it's class
The Mizuno M.Craft Type V Putter is engineered for players seeking a finely crafted, mallet-shaped putter with a soft buttery feel from a forged construction. A slant neck hosel with a slight toe hang in a toe-heel deep mallet design is ideal for players with a gentle arc in their putting stroke. Key Features:
- Forged 1025 Carbon – Each putter is developed using a premium 1025 mild carbon steel for a solid soft feel.
- CNC Milled – The putters go through a CNC milling process creating the most precise shaping and alignment.
- Adjustable Weight Kit – Varying weight options are flexible on either side of the golf ball enabling players to tune each putter for any playing condition.
- Three Finishes – Each putter is available in three different finishes to appeal to any golfer's eye.