Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for high-handicap golfers seeking forgiveness, launch, and distance.
- ForgivenessClub head is wide, allows for forgiving shots
- FeelLong, forgiving, great turf interaction with V sole
- DistanceCreated for maximum distance, even on missed hits
- LaunchLaunch is higher than usual, but distance is good
- WorkabilityMinimal workability with thicker top line
The Cleveland Launcher XL Iron Set is engineered for a wide array of mid-level golfers seeking high, dependable launch from strikes across the face in a traditionally shaped iron design. Progressing from a hollow-body construction in the long irons to a cavity-backed construction in the shorter irons delivers high-launch and shot control forgiveness where needed throughout the set.
- XL Head Design – Built with a large head size to increase the MOI (Moment of Inertia, i.e., resistance to twisting) and stability through impact.
- MainFrame – Designed using artificial intelligence along with variable face technology and a unique weight pad ensures optimal ball speeds from impacts across the face.
- Action Mass CB – Placing an 8-gram weight inside the end of the grip enables improved balance delivering players more control without added effort.
- V-Shaped Sole – An elevated leading-edge design keeps the iron gliding through the turf with less drag in order to maintain clubhead speed and impart more energy to the golf ball.