Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons · Right handed · Graphite · Senior · 5-PW, DW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Iron Set is designed for moderate swing speed players who are seeking the maximum launch from swept impact angles, and early released clubheads. Improving launch consistency through construction increases center contact. And a counterbalancing head weight for faster clubhead speeds defines the attributes of this set.
- XL Head Design – Maximizing distance and forgiveness, the head shape is designed to be large with a high MOI (moment of inertia) for great stability through impact.
- Rail to V-Shaped Sole Design – A Gliderail in the longer irons slips easily through the turf for enhanced impact consistency gradually progressing to a V-Shaped sole in the short irons for improved spin control.
- MainFrame – Designed using Artificial Intelligence, MainFrame variable face technology accelerates ball speeds while a unique weight pad delivers an expanded hitting zone across the face.
- Action Mass CB – Adding an 8g weight inside the end of the grip counterbalances the clubhead for more control without increased effort.
- Accuracy Build – The clubs are configured half an inch shorter to improve the player's center contact for massive ball speeds across the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Cleveland created the Launcher XL Halo to combat the impact of off center strikes on your shots. By increasing the clubhead size 17% and relocating mass as far from the center as possible, the Launcher XL is highly resistant to face rotation-- meaning less errant shots on mishits. Additionally this club is built with an 8 gram weight at the end of the shaft, creating a "counter balanced" effect with dynamic benefits. Counter Balancing the shaft makes it feel lighter and more controlled during the take away, helping you create/execute a more consistent swing. During the downswing, the action mass will bring your hands straight down, helping players keep their swing tight and on plane, ultimately resulting in better shots.
These Cleveland Golf hybrid irons have bigger heads that increase MOI which helps stabilize the club head at impact to greatly improve forgiveness. The Mainframe variable face has a high flex and rebound to help the ball jump off of the face on each shot with increased ball speed even on off-center hits! Loft specific grooves in this set means that you'll have wider, flatter grooves in the long irons for optimal ball flight and control while the short irons and wedges have tighter, sharper grooves for increased spin and stop on every approach shot.
The higher handicap golfer who is looking for the maximum in forgiveness in their iron play. The long to mid irons feature a hybrid design, with a hollow body, railed soles, and cupped face. The scoring irons also feature the cupped mainframe face but with a v sole and three tier sole design, to optimize control. You'll receive a lot of clubhead stability with this set, compared to a more traditional shaped iron. The result will be better distance and accuracy with shots hit off-center. This set also implements a counterbalance weight to make it easier to leverage the club and create more swing speed for better distance.