Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
These hybrids are awesome, they are cleveland's newest addition to the hybrid family and they are an awesome hybrid when it comes to having a low launching, rocket of a hybrid to play multiple types of shots with. They are also lightweight enough to increase swing speed which in turn increases distance.
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrid is engineered for players who have a moderate swing speed and are seeking a high-launching and forgiving hybrid. Maintaining a squared clubface consistently from swept shots through the turf is enhanced with this counterbalanced hybrid designed to deliver more control.
- XL Design – A big head size promotes increased stability and a large hitting area to minimize swing errors.
- Gliderail – Releasing well through rough lies, three glide rails improve impact consistency by keeping the face square through impact.
- Rebound Frame – Two flex zones of alternating flex and rigidity impart more energy to the golf ball.
- Action Mass CB – Counterbalancing the clubhead with 8 grams of weight at the grip delivers improved balance through the swing and impact zone.
- Hibore Crown Step – A stepped crown construction lowers the center of gravity for a reliable launch.
- Accuracy Build – A custom configuration of a half-inch shorter shaft improves center contact for empowered golf swings.