Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrid · Right handed · Regular · 3H
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hybrid is engineered for players who have a moderate swing speed and are seeking a high-launching and forgiving hybrid. Maintaining a squared clubface consistently from swept shots through the turf is enhanced with this counterbalanced hybrid designed to deliver more control. Key Features:
- XL Design – A big head size promotes increased stability and a large hitting area to minimize swing errors.
- Gliderail – Releasing well through rough lies, three glide rails improve impact consistency by keeping the face square through impact.
- Rebound Frame – Two flex zones of alternating flex and rigidity impart more energy to the golf ball.
- Action Mass CB – Counterbalancing the clubhead with 8 grams of weight at the grip delivers improved balance through the swing and impact zone.
- Hibore Crown Step – A stepped crown construction lowers the center of gravity for a reliable launch.
- Accuracy Build – A custom configuration of a half-inch shorter shaft improves center contact for empowered golf swings.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Completed with rebound frame technology which adds a second layer of flexibility to the club face for more rebound and power. The Shaft in this club also has 8g of weight, adding counter balance and weight shift from the grip down into the head as you swing through the ball.
Action Mass (as you bring your hands down the weighting system helps you keep your arms closer to your body creating a better swing plane and straighter shots.)
A larger head and perimeter weighting creates the highest MOI in any Cleveland hybrid to date. Gliderails along the sole of the club also help keep the clubhead straighter at impact.