Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can you show me more like this?
This fairway wood is great for someone looking for a draw biased fairway wood that can help them eliminate the right side of the golf course. The weight placed in the heel as well as the offset helps turn the club over more so it will not miss to the right. The CNC Milled face also makes it very soft feeling
- Hitting it far
- Reducing slice spin
- Not for someone who hits draws
The Cobra Radspeed Draw Fairway is designed to deliver mid to high-handicap players who struggle with slice-spin a traditionally shaped, draw-biased and adjustable fairway wood to maximize accuracy for improved ball flights. Key Features: - CNC Milled Infinity Face – Built with an infinity edge face design expands the milled hitting area for maximum ball speeds off a large portion of the clubface.
- Hollow Split Rails – Imparting more flex at the sole behind the face, Hollow Split Rails at the front of the hybrid accelerate ball speeds for easier distance. - Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – A thin, light carbon fiber material in the crown allows more weight to be moved forward to lower spin, promoting penetrating ball flights.
The Cobra King RadSpeed Draw Fairway Wood is a fantastic fairway wood for someone who wants help fighting a slice or push miss. Very long and forgiving. Great feel and sound. The extra weight in the heel makes it easier to close the face and release the club through the ball. Not good for someone who hits a draw or pull. Great adjustability from the hosel without changing the face angle.
- Very long
- Great to help fix slice
- Forgiving and easy to launch
- Not good for someone with a draw
- Not good for someone who wants neutral bias
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes