Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
The Cobra RadSpeed One Length Iron Set is ideal for mid to high handicap players seeking reliably long distance from an iron built to create radical ball speeds, low spin, and extreme forgiveness. With each iron built the length of a 7-iron, enables players to develop more consistent postures through the swing and help to deliver more center contact to the clubface.
- 3D Printed Medallion – Dampening vibrations while also providing excellent feedback and feel, a lightweight, 3D printed medallion structure is built into the iron.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic weight placement relative to the center of gravity at the heel and toe accelerate ball speeds and improve forgiveness for targeted ball flight control.
- Cobra Connect – Providing distance evidence from each swing, Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors in each club give players more facts about their club distances to make better game management decisions.
The Cobra King Radspeed One Length Irons are the latest in the line of Cobra One Length sets where all clubs are the same length, lie and weight. This allows the player to use the same stance and posture for all shots. This works well for someone who has no trouble elevating the ball as the long irons can be harder to hit high due to the shorter length. The heads themselves are long and forgiving and easy to hit. The best One Length option for anyone other than a low handicap player.
- Very forgiving
- Long hitting
- Single length concept
- Not very workable
- Long irons are harder to launch due to shorter length
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear