Cleveland Frontline Elevado Skinny Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland Frontline Elevado Skinny Putter is designed to provide players with limited arc in their putting stroke a mallet-shaped putter that also delivers high MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) or stability through each putt. Built with a plumber’s neck that allows for minimal arch in the stroke type to work well from short putts to long putts.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology – Engineered with this face technology pattern normalizes ball speeds on various strike points across the face for consistent distance.
- 2135 Technology – Cleveland’s 2135 Technology provides perfect alignment regardless of where the player’s eyes are located at address.
- Forward Weights – Placing tungsten weights forward in the face push the center of gravity forward for improved stability through impact and straighter and more accurate putts.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Heavier weighted mallet to aid in shorter strokes. Softer metal insert and tungsten toe and heel inserts for aid in miss hits.