Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade M4 Irons are best for beginners and high handicappers who need a forgiving and long-hitting iron set.
- ForgivenessForgiving on mishits, yields impressive results low on the face.
- FeelEnhanced feel with the use of carbon in the head.
- LaunchEasy to launch, impressive launch angle even on thin shots.
- DistanceLonger than average distance, increased ball speed.
- SoundProduces great sound at impact.
- WorkabilityLess workability, difficult to work the golf ball.
The TaylorMade M4 Irons are ideal for mid to high-handicap players looking for an iron with reliably consistent launch. The M4 Iron employs face technologies aimed at improving ball speeds from on- and off-center strikes delivering longer, deeper, and straighter ball flights.
- RIBCOR – Transfers more energy to the golf ball by localizing face flexibility increases ball speeds and promotes straighter shots.
- Face Slots – Enhances face flexibility in the heel and toe areas to preserve ball speeds on off-center strikes.
- Speed Pocket – Improves low face mishits with a speed pocket on the sole which delivers reliable launch.
- Low-CG Design – A Fluted Hosel and weight massed low in the clubhead improves launch, spin, and forgiveness.