Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This Product is ideal For that Player looking to take their Game To A low handicap level. The hybrid M4 Has A great clean look At address that allows you to swing with speed and find consistency throughout your golf shots. This is an awesome club for fairway finder since the launch is particularly low and will get a decent amount of distance there.
- This Hybrid generates more forgiveness With a consistent sweet spot feel
- More control For shot Shaping, It has reduced my Miss hits by a minimum of 5 yards
- sits comfortable at address and has a Comfortable look from the top
- The ball flight generated with this hybrid is Lower
- Does not Generate as much spin, This golf club is More leaning towards faster Golf Swings
TaylorMade's M4 Hybrid is built with the mid-level players' long-iron game in mind to offer a high-launching, forgiving substitute to having to launch a long iron from distance with the proper trajectory to hold the green. Added spin and ball height are achievable without being perfect at impact to direct that level of spin from an iron. Key Features:
- Speed Pocket™ Technology – Working in conjunction with Inverted Cone Technology, a Speed Pocket construction in the sole of the club provides an expanded sweet spot to generate fast ball speeds from a large portion of the clubface.
- Geocoustic™ Technology – Internal split weights and Geocoustic technology engineer forgiveness along with an enhanced sound and feel.
- Premium Components – A high-launching, mid-spinning shaft along with a dual feel grip compliments the performance design of the hybrid.