Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The TaylorMade M4 Hybrid is a great hybrid for someone looking for a hybrid that is easy to hit straight with a lot of forgiveness. Very long and the twist face makes sure it stays straighter on mishits. Very good sound and feel. Amazing value right now.
- Long and easy to hit
- Easy to launch off the turf
- Very forgiving
- Not adjustable at all
TaylorMade's M4 Hybrid is built with the mid-level players' long-iron game in mind to offer a high-launching, forgiving substitute to having to launch a long iron from distance with the proper trajectory to hold the green. Added spin and ball height are achievable without being perfect at impact to direct that level of spin from an iron. Key Features:
- Speed Pocket™ Technology – Working in conjunction with Inverted Cone Technology, a Speed Pocket construction in the sole of the club provides an expanded sweet spot to generate fast ball speeds from a large portion of the clubface.
- Geocoustic™ Technology – Internal split weights and Geocoustic technology engineer forgiveness along with an enhanced sound and feel.
- Premium Components – A high-launching, mid-spinning shaft along with a dual feel grip compliments the performance design of the hybrid.
This hybrid is a very forgiving and high launch hybrid. This club is great for any mid-handicapper looking for a consistent hybrid off the tee and fairway. The explosive feel at impact is great for building consistency due to its great feel. The forgiveness adds to the distance to maximize performance for any golfer.
- This hybrid is very forgiving.
- This hybrid maximizes distance.
- This hybrid is explosive at impact.
- This hybrid is not very workable.
TaylorMade's M4 Hybrids are a great option for low to mid handicappers looking for more forgiveness and a higher ball flight. Or for mid to high handicappers looking for a club that will reward their well struck shots. With a club designed to optimize carry distance, that is ideal for most golfers when approaching the greens.
- Very forgiving
- Designed for carry distance
- Easy to shape shots
- In between compact and oversized club head shape is not ideal for most golfers
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes