TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
The TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood is a great option for someone looking for a long and forgiving fairway wood that is easy to launch and feels great. This is a great club overall that does everything well. The sole is contoured to minimize drag with the ground which makes it really easy to hit solid and elevate off the ground. Mid spin design works very well for most players.
- Forgiving and long
- Very good feel
- Easy to launch
- Not super workable
TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood is designed for a wide array of mid-handicap players seeking a fairway wood that performs well from center and off-center strikes. Merging face and sole technologies aimed at providing reliable launch and accurate ball flights will assist in taming these long-distance golf shots. Key Features:
- Speed Pocket – Using a patented Speed Pocket technology on the sole of the club promotes easier launch from even low mishits on the face.
- Twist Face – Twist Face Technology implemented in this fairway wood corrects improper impact for straighter ball flights when golfers' timing isn't perfect.
- Geocoustic Technology – Constructed with internal split weights and modified sound for a forgiving club with pure feel.
This club is great for any mid to high handicapper searching for a forgiving wood to improve their consistency off the tee. The explosive sound off the club face makes this wood a great replacement off the tee for mid handicappers who struggle with the driver. The forgiveness maximizes distance for all golfers.
- This wood is forgiving off the tee.
- This club maximizes distance.
- Explosive sounds off the clubface.
- Not very workable.
TaylorMade's M4 Fairway woods are a great option for all golfers. Offering a forgiving option for the 2nd longest club in the bag. Most professionals go with a higher launch 3 wood that offers additional forgiveness. The M4 is a great option for golfers that are interested in the new Stealth series but don't want to pay for the material upgrade.
- High Launch
- Extra carry distance
- Not as easy to shape shots with the perimiter weighted design
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear