TaylorMade 300 Series Mini Driver · Right handed · Stiff · 11.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade 300 Series Mini Driver is for mid-level players seeking accelerated clubhead speeds and optimal forgiveness from a compact, 307CC driver head. High lofted options, corrective face technologies, and a lowered center of gravity position produce dependably towering and accurate ball flights whether hitting to or from the fairway.
- 307 CC Head – A compact 307CC head blends a low center of gravity position with a high MOI to produce enhanced clubhead speeds and forgiving performance from off the tee or fairway.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Designed with a high-strength titanium face and thru-slot speed pocket to empower higher ball flights and targeted distance from various impact locations, especially low on the clubface.
- Low Center Of Gravity – A combination of carbon, titanium, and steel enables the club to be engineered with concentrated mass low in the head and redistributed weight across the sole from front to back to deliver reliable towering ball flights.
- Twist Face Technology – Corrective face angles gear off-center strikes on the clubface towards the center of the fairway for optimized forgiveness.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
A "blast from the past" with all the modern features like "twist face technology", adjustable hosel, multi-material construction, etc... This is the club for those of us that prefer a shorter shaft and a smaller head, the way clubs used to be made. Longer than a 3 wood. Can be hit off the turf when needed. Easy to control 43.5 inch shaft.
The TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver is a mix of old school look and feel and new school technology. It uses the latest advancements and materials to maximize performance and forgiveness, while sticking to a traditional shaped, compact 307cc head for those seeking a more traditional look and feel.
Don't let the word Mini fool you! The TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver is loaded with distance!!
This is all about added confidence and Low CG and Higher MOI. Low CG helps with higher launch and higher MOI makes those dreaded distance killers (off center hits) achieve higher ball speed.
Tight fairway? Mini driver. Don't like how the hole sets up? Mini driver. Need a little extra juice out of your 3 wood to hit slightly longer par 5s in two? Mini driver off the deck. It's a life saver.