Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 To-Go Complete Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 To-Go Offset Package Set w/ Cart Bag is an amazing value purchase for the casual golfer seeking a quality set with everything necessary to hit the course running. The mid-level price point and Tour Edge's exceptional Lifetime Warranty (some conditions apply) provide the performance and reliability needed to enjoy the game season after season. The set is comprised of 12 clubs: a 10.5-degree driver, #3 and #5 woods, #4 and #5 hybrids, 6-PW, SW, and a putter.
- Variable Face Thickness Driver Face – Also known as VFT, variable face thickness in the driver allows for maximum forgiveness and ball speed, even on off-center hits.
- Low Center of Gravity Woods – Strategic weighting in the fairway woods and hybrids helps to lower the center of gravity and create excellent feel, forgiveness, and high launch from any lie.
- Cavity Back Irons – Renowned for creating exceptional launch and forgiveness on off-center hits, cavity back irons move weight lower on the clubface and help generate maximum distance.
- Super Spin Wedge – Designed to simultaneously maximize spin and control on approach shots and around the green, the 56-degree sand wedge generates excellent stopping power for more up-and-down opportunities.
- Mallet Style Putter – A well-defined alignment line and eye-pleasing half-moon shape ensure straighter putts that get the ball rolling end-over-end more quickly.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The HL4 set is designed with all modern tech and materials accessible. They are slightly off-set to help newer players launch the ball and create more accuracy as they grow into the game. These beauties are designed for max forgiveness + explosive distance. Extremely high MOI (Moment of Inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) creates an extremely forgiving face, even on mishits. Polymer metals help create massive spring face tech that increases ball speed and distance! The set comes with a 10.5 degree driver, 3 & 5 woods, 4 & 5 hybrids (highly recommended for newer players to get more confidence in longer irons) 6-pw, a 56 degree super spin sw and a HL4 mallet putter, which is great for new golfers to hone their putting skills.