Coleman Skydome™ XL Camping 10 Person Tent · Blue Nights
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Sets up in under 5 minutes (based on average setup time with 2 people) so you spend less time pitching the tent and more time relaxing at the campsite. Go ahead and spread out, the Coleman® Skydome™ Camping Tent XL fits 3 queen-sized airbeds so you and your family can camp in comfort. The nearly vertical walls offer more headroom. Plus, a wide door design means you can move airbeds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out with ease. Large door awnings provide more weather protection and better airflow. An E-port makes it easy to access an extension cord so you can bring electrical power inside your tent. Downpour in the forecast? This tent features the WeatherTec™ system with a tub-like floor and patented welded corners, while inverted seams and taped seams on rainfly and tent body help keep water out. Plus, the strong frame has been tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds. The extra-large size makes this tent a great choice for car camping with a large group. So gather around and make some memories outside. These Skydome™ tents are available in a range of sizes: 8-person, 10-person, and 12-person.
- Sets up in under 5 minutes (based on average setup time with 2 people) thanks to pre-attached poles
- Extended interior space fits 3 queen airbeds
- Nearly vertical walls provide more headroom
- WeatherTec™ system uses a tub-like floor, patented welded corners, while inverted seams and taped seams on rainfly and tent body help keep water out; durable frame is tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- Wide door design makes it easy to fit airbeds, gear, and move in and out of tent; large door awnings provide more weather protection and better airflow
- Ground vent adds extra ventilation
- E-port makes it easy to access an extension cord so you can bring electrical power inside your tent
- Mesh storage pockets keep gear organized
- Rainfly connection to left of door, and brow pole sleeve are color-coded red to help with orientation
- Expandable carry bag for easy packing
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Under 5 minute setup time with 2 people, thanks to pre attached poles, can fit 3 queen airbeds and includes a room divider along with 2 wide doors. Equipped with Coleman's WeatherTec system providing a tub like floor, welded corners along with inverted and taped seams on the rainfly and tent body to keep water out. Rated to resist up to 35 mph winds. Ground vents keep things breathable in the warmer months along with large door awnings to maximize ventilation. Mesh pockets to keep gear organized along with an e-port for access to an extension cord so you can bring you electronics inside! 16' X 9' with a 6.5' center height. Comes with an expandable carry bag for easy packing.