Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Took my wife to test out new irons and she loves these! She was hitting them higher, straighter, and longer than her current clubs which are the speedblades. She said that these also felt slightly softer when stuck well and went at least 10 yards longer. The speed pocket on the bottom of the club really helps get the ball high in the air even on lower irons. The speed pocket even on miss hits went about 5 yards shorter than when hit in the center of the club face. This is a representation of how forgiving the irons are. These clubs are great for beginners or people who are getting back into the game. If your wife, daughter, and/or mom are looking for a new set, do not pass these amazing clubs up!
- High Launch
- Not for shot shaping
- Doesn't feel as soft as others
The TaylorMade Women's SIM2 Max Irons are designed for a wide array of mid level players demanding a game improving iron. The SIM2 is built with explosive face technologies to impart accelerated ball speeds for deep distance. Shot correcting attributes in the iron construction straighten out ball flights and launch low mishits on the face with consistency.
- Cap Back Design – Providing stability within the topline from heel to toe and enhancing the sound and feel, a Cap Back Design utilizes a multi-material construction crafted from a lightweight polymer.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Working in conjunction with the Cap Back Design, maximizing face flexibility for increased ball speeds and enhancing forgiveness on low mishits on the face, a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is built into the sole of the iron.
- ECHO Dampening System – Fully encapsulated in the club, a soft polymer blend with multiple contact points on the club face channel away unwanted vibrations for a smooth sounds and feel.
- Progressive ICT – Along with a fast and forgiving face, uniquely positioned ICT (Inverted Cone Technology) optimizes the expanded sweet spot to minimize the right side miss and maximize accuracy.