The Curated Take
This glove exudes comfort and almost luxury from the moment you take it out of the package. You can tell it is high quality, and it has held up perfectly through one full range session and one round of 18 holes. It is clearly not designed for wet conditions, which is why I rated it low for waterproofing, but it is very warm. I will be curious to see if it is actually too warm when I play my first round with it in very hot weather. The leather is thick, which feels like high quality, so I would expect it to also feel very breathable. I would recommend this glove for typical golf conditions that are dry with mild temperature.
- Immediately comfortable and secure on the hand.
- Higher quality, thicker leather than similarly priced gloves.
- Great grip traction on clubs.
- This glove is not designed for wet, cold conditions.
The Srixon Cabretta Leather Glove is designed in a number of different sizes, and ideal for both men and women in search of a superior fit and feel.
- Premium Cabretta Leather: Gives the glove an optimal fit and feel through construction from a soft Cabretta leather material.
- Breathability: Perforation in the top of the hand, fingers, and between the fingers provides moisture reduction and enhanced breathability, for a better grip on the club.
- Silicon Tanning Process: The glove gets a softer, more supple feel, and gains enhanced grip for superior control.