Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway MD5 Jaws wedge is visually stunning and performs alongside the top wedges in its class. You can expect consistent spin and performance on the full shots, while maintaining incredible feel and useful bounce around the green. This wedge is perfect for the better player in search of industry leading features from a variety of situations around the course.
- Exceptional feel on both full and greenside shots.
- Easily controlled distances on full swings.
- Premium on precision around the green.
- Not forgiving at all. Anyone looking for a wedge that is going to produce consistent results on off-center hits should look elsewhere.
Designed by Roger Cleveland, these wedges provide maximum versatility to the players looking for tour-like spin around the greens.
- 8620 Mild Carbon Steel - The materials used in creating these wedges provide a player with a soft feel and touch.
- Callaway‚ Most Comprehensive Wedge Lineup - Utilizing over 23 different combinations of loft and bounce, there is an option for every player and every turf condition.
- Optimized Head Progression - More traditional-shaped lob and sand wedges match up with the better player‚ preferred compact gap and pitching wedges give an easy transition through the bag.
Honestly not a great wedge. Could have been that i had a shaft i wasn't used to in it, but i have never player more poorly with a wedge. I would recommend trying out pretty much anything else over the jaws. It wasn't for me and i am a low handicap, it probably wont be for you.
- Looks cool
- Great weight
- Fast through impact
- Dont miss
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear