Douglas SKY G Fly Rod · 9' · 5 wt.
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Douglas Sky G is an award-winning series of fly rods, with 7 models to fit nicely into any angler’s quiver. Thanks to Douglas’ G-Tech Platelet technology, which uses Graphene in the rod blank, the Sky G has a high rate of recovery, is lightweight, and features finesse and power. This all adds up to precise casting that subtly delivers the fly to the target. This series of rods is for anyone looking for a premium rod experience without the top-tier price tag.
- Proprietary G-Tech Platelets – This strong durable technology increases sensitivity and decreases weight for a smooth action.
- Travel Rod and Sock – Powder Coated aluminum tube and a moisture-wicking rod sock, for travel and storage of the rod.
- AAAA Flor Grade Cork – Top graded cork for a premium look and feel.
- Alignment dots – For quick and easy rigging to get fishing faster.
- Lifetime Warranty – The Douglas Outdoors Fly Rod Warranty Claim is a no-fault full replacement warranty program. The fee is $35 per damaged section.
- SKY G 4864- Single-Handed Trout & Panfish; General purpose trout rod, perfect for dry fly fishing.
- SKY G 4904- Single-Handed Trout & Panfish; Dry fly fishing for larger waters. This will turn over light line nymph rigs, and small streamers. Also a good option for a single-handed trout spey rod.
- SKY G 5904- Single-Handed Trout & Panfish; The all-around freshwater rod for dry fly fishing, nymphing with indicators, and small to medium-sized streamers. This is for the angler that wants a rod to cover most fishing situations.
- SKY G 6904- Single-Handed Bass, Carp, Trout & Panfish; This rod is a good start for larger freshwater species, where the fly is a bit bigger and needs more power to deliver it to the target. This would include larger dry flies, heavier nymph rigs, and most streamers, and deer hair bass poppers.
- SKY G S6904- Single-Handed saltwater safe; This rod is ideal for inshore fishing for seatrout, pompano, puppy drum or schoolie strippers
- SKY G 8904- Single-Handed, Saltwater Safe rod for bass, bonefish, salmon, steelhead, and redfish.
- SKY G 11904- Single-Handed, Saltwater Safe perfect rod for bass, musky, pike, and small tarpon.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations