Tecnica Mach1 LV 120 Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Ask your own question
The Tecnica Mach1 LV 120 is a low-volume boot that provides the rider with both comfort and performance. This boot has enough stiffness to drive a large and powerful ski, but at a 120 flex, it offers more comfort than a stiffer performance geared boot. These boots are perfect for an advanced skier who wants more comfort day in and day out.
- 98mm last – A narrow toe box provides a tight fit and is ideal for riders who want precision while turning or who have narrower feet.
- CAS shell and tongue – The Shell of this boot is designed to have an anatomic fit, and small dimples reduce tension allowing a boot fitter to customize the boot for the rider's feet easily.
- Micro adjustment Buckles – 4 highly adjustable buckles allow for a wide range of adjustments to maximize precision and skiing performance.
- 45 mm power strap – A power strap at the cuff boosts the performance of the boot.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations