TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Rocket Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Rocket Fairway Wood is designed for low to mid-handicap players. It delivers a compact head shape with corrective face curvatures and low mishit launch relief for a forgiving and workable fairway wood. An adjustable sleeve for loft and face angle changes further dial in preferred trajectories to enable shots that target specific locations on the green or fairway. Key Features:
- V Steel – Enhancing versatility off the turf and tee, a V Steel design reduces turf interaction, improving launch characteristics for penetrating distance.
- Compact Shaping – The weight positions in this compact shaping deliver a pinpoint center of gravity position for enhanced workability with a tour-preferred look at address.
- ZATECH Titanium – An ultra-strong, yet flexible, titanium material is paired with Twist Face corrective face curvatures to produce consistently straight and deep ball flights.
- Thru-Slot Feedback – Designed in the sole of the club to produce increased face flexibility, ramping up ball speeds from even low strikes on the clubface.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve – Adjustability in the hosel for +/- 2 degrees of loft and changes in face angle preferences allows golfers to fine-tune their ball flight.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
While the SIM and SIM2 drivers garner most of the attention, the SIM2 fairway woods build off the success of the original SIM family and have just as much tech built into them to drive better performance for players of all levels. The SIM2 Titanium Rocket Fairway Wood is designed for faster swing speeds to offer lower spin and a more penetrating ball flight. Contains ZATECH titanium clubface with Twist Face Technology to fit a fast ball speed to offer more forgiving, straighter shots even if you don't hit the center of the clubface. Perfect fit if you're looking for a low-spin result from a 3 wood.