Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
The Curated Take
I was fitted for this club because I needed another option off the tee when the driver wasn’t going well. This 3 wood has changed my game and I find myself using it more than the driver. It gives me great distance and workability. I find it a lot more accurate than the driver on some days. At address the club is easy to look at and it gives me confidence when I put it behind the ball. The sound is what I love the most. When hit well it makes a great sound off the club face and can often I intimidate my playing partners. I have hit many bombs with this club and have no intention of stopping! It will remain in the bag for a very long time!
- Finding fairways on shorter par 4s
- Long approach shots into par 5s
- Consistently and accuracy off the tee
- Intimidating to hit off the deck
- The ball can go further than anticipated
- Requires solid contact for maximum performance
The TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Rocket Fairway Wood is designed for low to mid-handicap players. It delivers a compact head shape with corrective face curvatures and low mishit launch relief for a forgiving and workable fairway wood. An adjustable sleeve for loft and face angle changes further dial in preferred trajectories to enable shots that target specific locations on the green or fairway. Key Features:
- V Steel – Enhancing versatility off the turf and tee, a V Steel design reduces turf interaction, improving launch characteristics for penetrating distance.
- Compact Shaping – The weight positions in this compact shaping deliver a pinpoint center of gravity position for enhanced workability with a tour-preferred look at address.
- ZATECH Titanium – An ultra-strong, yet flexible, titanium material is paired with Twist Face corrective face curvatures to produce consistently straight and deep ball flights.
- Thru-Slot Feedback – Designed in the sole of the club to produce increased face flexibility, ramping up ball speeds from even low strikes on the clubface.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve – Adjustability in the hosel for +/- 2 degrees of loft and changes in face angle preferences allows golfers to fine-tune their ball flight.