Snowboard Size (cm)Fit & size guide
Is this snowboard right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Free delivery: Saturday - Oct 11
Check out our Shipping Options
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
You’re getting the best price
Check out our Price Match Policy
evo.com+ free shipping$259.99
Moosejaw+ free shipping$239.99
Blauer Board Shop$259.99
The Arbor Ethos Women's Snowboard is an affordable board for beginners who want to continue riding their beginner board as an intermediate.
- Parabolic Rocker – This mathematically-designed rocker shape makes turning on snow easy and catch free. Beginners flourish on rockers because rockers push into the snow most in the center of the board. This makes pivoting in the middle of the board especially easy. Additionally, rockers push upwards under the feet, so beginners will catch fewer edges and fall less.
- Grip Tech – Many beginners have to learn on icy, green slopes. The Ethos has four extra contact points on the edge of the board. These cut into the snow and ice like a serrated knife, which helps riders hold an edge more easily.
- Soft Flex – Beginners benefit greatly from a more flexible board, because it is easier to bend for maneuvering.
- Authentic Wooden Topsheet – All of Arbor's wooden topsheets are real wood. Aside from looking beautiful, this adds a little extra pop to the board for when riders want to start jumping.
- Environmentally-Friendly – Back when Arbor got its start in the 90s, it was just as concerned with protecting forests as it was with making boards. Arbor's main focus has been the reforestation of Hawaiian Koa forests, because that's where native Hawaiians got their wood for surf boards. Plantations destroyed much of the forests, but Arbor has planted 350,000 Koa trees and reforested 800 acres of woodlands with native plants since 1995. For each board they make, they plant more than one Koa tree.
This product has been awarded:
Have a question?
5.0 average rating
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions.
Be the first to ask a question and get expert answers within minutes.
would recommend this product
1 customer review
Love, love itPosted on Aug 28, 2023
I am a beginner and I felt so comfortable and steady on this, it shifted smoothly and was well balanced, even for someone as clumsy on the slopes as I was. I feel like this board really was the reason I was able to learn as fast as I was, because I wasn't having to fight as hard to stay up and on it.
NikkiLocation: Junction City, OR
I would recommend to a friend
Was this review helpful?
Showing 1 of 1
Similar snowboard gear
52% of customers also bought Snowboard BindingsView the most frequently bought together accessories
Customers also bought Pants & BibsView the most frequently bought together apparel
People love curated experts
Ryan was very helpful
Ryan is very knowledgeable about the tech of snowboards and the areas I frequently snowboard at. He helped me understand the fundamentals about snowboards which helped me in my own independent research. He is super patient and responsive. Additionally, he worked with my budget and snowboarding wants/needs.
Blessing Verified CustomerOct 1, 2023
Witty, Intelligent, Caring, Knowledgeable, Efficent, Determined: WICKED!!!!
I have been wanting to get my own gear since I can remember, having borrowed stuff from my dad and buddies as long as I can remember. However, I waited so long because although I have been boarding for a while, I didn’t know any of the terminology or what brands were good, etc. Kim made this process SO easy, and I am more than confident I will like my gear! 10/10 recommend and if I need to get more stuff I know where I am going
Keenan M Verified CustomerOct 1, 2023
Vincent done did it again! Had a friend refer me and boy was it the best decision ever. Vincent was very knowledgeable and definitely catered to my needs. He didn’t send the most expensive bindings and hoped for the best. I told what I was looking for and delivered. Not one or two options but many options. I definitely recommend him as your expert!
Aaron Verified CustomerSep 30, 2023
Kyle gave me one of the best online shopping experiences I've ever had! Will highly recommend
Kyle was extremely helpful and patient in guiding me through the shopping experience. He sent me multiple videos reviewing snowboards, boots, and bindings based on my needs. He was open to feedback and questions, and ensured that I made the best choice for my needs. I'd highly recommend Kyle for anyone looking for a friendly expert to guide them through buying their snow gear!
Mubarak Verified CustomerSep 30, 2023
I messaged him at 4 AM PST
I had insomnia that night and found the Curated for the first time. I was curious about contacting an expert who turned out to be Andrew at 4 AM PST. I expected to get an answer a few hours later since it was in the middle of the night. I turned off my computer and went into bed he responded a few minutes later. Hopefully, I didn't wake him up, or maybe he's on EST time but either way, he's on his game.
Paul Verified CustomerSep 30, 2023
Very Helpful and Knowledgeable
I had many questions, and after a few days we finally got stuff figured out. Throughout the whole process he was very helpful and knowledgeable which is defiantly better then going to facebook marketplace. I tried that, but the information from an expert just helps much more. I would defiantly recommend Ryan to other customers.
David Verified CustomerSep 28, 2023
Knowledgeable and listens too!
I very much enjoyed working with Leo on my ski purchase. I had done some research on my own but had not settled on a particular ski. I came across Curated by accident and did not know I would be connected to a live person - and someone who is quite knowledgeable as well! Leo listened to what I was looking for and put together some recommendations personalized for me. I was able to review these on my own schedule and later discuss my questions with Leo to finalize my selection. I’ll definitely recommend Leo and Curated to friends and will be back for my next pair of skis!
Dane Verified CustomerSep 26, 2023
Leo’s not a robot!
I was super skeptical of this website at first I assumed the suggestions were just from an AI generated bot, but Leo is definitely a real human and a knowledgeable one at that! He knew the area i ski in maine and made suggestions based off my skill level and northeast conditions. Can’t wait to take my new gear out in a few months!
Nicole Verified CustomerSep 26, 2023