Arbor Formula Rocker Snowboard · 2022 · 152 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Arbor's Formula Rocker snowboard is designed for beginner to intermediate riders, or anyone who wants a fun jib board for a playful, cruisy day on the mountain. Its soft-medium flex is ideal for ground presses and riding rails and boxes. The rocker-style of this board feels surfy, provides a ton of float, and is great for buttery turns and nailing spin landings, while the Grip-Tech technology uses heel and toe contact points to grip the snow and provide control through your turns. Key Features:
- Tri-radial Sidecut – The board's shape offers complete control by providing heel and toe contact points that grip the snow and even ice.
- System Rocker Profile – The rocker is naturally floaty, yet highly stable at high speeds and on the steeps.
- Sintered Base & Highland Core – The lightweight design and highly durable base lends to this board's speediness.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great all-mountain board that beginners to intermediate riders will enjoy. Full rocker profile makes this board a breeze to turn at any speed. It has a medium flex which has enough flex to be turnable and forgiving, but stable enough to point it downhill when necessary. Grip-Tech edges provide great edge hold on firm days. All at a great price! A great board for any all- mountain rider. It can go from park to steeps to trees to groomers.
All-around, an incredible board to cruise groomers, rip park and enjoy the entire mountain. Rocker profile, 5/10 flex. Directional twin for ultimate float on pow days. Grip-Tech edge technology increases grip on firm or icy snow. Fully loaded board! Fast sintered base!