Arbor Foundation Rocker Snowboard · 2023 · 159MW cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Arbor Foundation Snowboard is an excellent board for beginner-intermediate snowboarders thanks to its forgiving flex and easy-turning, playful rocker profile. With Grip-Tech Edges designed to improve control, this board provides reliable edge-hold in all conditions. The Foundation offers all-mountain versatility so that riders can confidently explore new terrain as their skills progress. Key Features:
- System Rocker – The surfy, catch-free rocker profile has more rocker between the feet with a reduced amount of rocker closer towards the tip and tail, allowing the outside contact points to easily engage for improved edge hold.
- Grip-Tech Edges – This tri-radial sidecut design features contact points at the heel and toe for improved grip on the snow when additional control is needed.
- 4/10 Flex Rating – The board has a smooth and playful, slightly softer than medium flex for easy rideability.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Arbor Foundation Snowboard is a medium flex board that is ideal for hitting whatever features you can find on the mountain and the grip tech underfoot ensures you have control when you need it. This classic, all-around, all-mountain board has a parabolic rocker that is ideal for a surfy ride, natural float, and buttery turns and spins! This board will cruise the groomers and ride the park with ease.
The Arbor Foundation Snowboard is a medium flex board that is ideal for hitting whatever features you can find on the mountain and the grip tech under foot ensures you have control when you need it. This classic, all-around, all-mountain board has a parabolic rocker that is ideal for a surfy ride, natural float, and buttery turns and spins!
A high-quality do-it-all board. System Rocker profile so it is shaped like a "banana" and the points of contact are between your feet. Easy to turn and playful. Great for cruising groomers and riding park. GripTech for added edge hold on those icy days.