K2 Formula Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Formula is a medium-stiff binding built for all-mountain freestyle boarding. A stiffer flexing fiberglass chassis paired with medium flex highback makes the K2 Formula the perfect binding for riders looking for a responsive, stable biding that can still play in the park.
- 3° Canting – 3° canted footbeds put the riders knees in a more natural and comfortable riding position.
- Custom Caddi – Custom Caddi ankle straps are 3D molded and provide a secure, comfortable fit with a variety of boots.
- Gap Eraser – The Gap Eraser forward lean adjuster allows the highback on the K2 Formula bindings to maintain full contact with the back of the boot, resulting in a more responsive feel.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Formulas are going to be an awesome choice for intermediate-advanced level riders. They have a medium flex at 6/10, which makes them a great option for any terrain. Bombing, park, steep stuff, groomers, you name it. These will give you plenty of control!
One of K2's higher-end freestyle bindings, very durable built with lightweight construction. They come with canted footbeds to reduce fatigue, and tool-less adjustment. Cam-lock strapping for easy, smooth, and quick entry.
- Tool-less adjustability means less time fiddling with gloves and tools in the cold!
- Medium flex ensures proper response while also being forgiving.
- Oh, and they're lightweight.
For higher performance boards and more technical terrain.