Temple Fork Outfitters Bluewater Fly Rod · 9' · 10-12 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters Bluewater Fly Rod is designed specifically for offshore fly fishing. Built with a carbon fiber upper section and a proprietary S-Glass weave in the lower section of the rod, the fast action tip is capable of casting large flies on target quickly, and the butt has the strength to fight pelagic fish and deadlift 10 lbs at a 90 degree fight angle. Offshore fly fishermen would appreciate these rods.
- Fully Anodized Aluminum Reel Seat - The reel seat is designed to securely hold the reel in place.
- Cordura Travel Case - The rod comes with a protective Cordura case for rod storage and transport.
- Lifetime Warranty - These rods come ensured with a lifetime warranty.
- 8-10wt 9ft (TF BWSG BABY) is for smaller mahi mahi and other offshore fish such as bonito.
- 10-12wt 9ft (TF BWSG LD) is for larger mahi mahi and smaller sailfish.
- 13-15wt 8ft 6in (TF BWSG MD) is for most large pelagic fish.
- 16+wt 8ft 6in (TF BWSG HD) is for larger billfish such as marlin.