K2 Manifest Snowboard · 2022 · 156 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Manifest is an all-mountain board with the stiffer response required for big bowls and steep lines. This is a great board for a more advanced rider or an intermediate rider that wants to push their limits on the mountain with harder terrain and faster speeds. With camber between the feet and rocker outside of them, this board is at home on a groomer or in the powder, and can hold it's own in the park. Key Features:
- Directional Combination Camber – This gives you the stability of camber with enough rocker to get you above the powder. It is mildly directional and can still be ridden switch easily.
- Bambooyah Core – A super strong blended core that has a five-year warranty against breakage.
- Carbon DarkWeb – Carbon fiber strings go from the binding to the edge of the snowboard, ensuring the fastest response to your commands.
- Sintered Base – A faster base that requires more maintenance than an extruded base.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Mildly directional cambered shape is equally at home on groomed trails and on powder, totally the best of both worlds. By blending both traditional camber and rocker profiles, the combination camber gives you all the benefits of both styles. The pop and precision of camber and the float and predictability of a rocker. 7/10 stiffness. This board is really precise and a bit more stiff, which means it will handle better at speed and in variable terrain. You can take it anywhere, and it's ready for anything!
Mid-stiff flex and a combo camber profile make the Manifest a speed loving, freestyle/freeride machine! Will float in the pow due to its directional twin shape, and busts through the chunder at the end of of a long pow day! Take it on the steeps and stomp cliff landings, or in the park and crush the jump line!