K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The K2 Boundary Snowboard Boots 2022 are designed for freestyle and all-mountain riders with an emphasis on comfort and feel. Designed with durability and overall feel as a focal point, these boots are long-lasting. They are sleek skate-shoe-style snowboard boots with all the advancements of a high-end snowboard boot and are rated a six on the flex scale (out of 10).
- Zonal BOA System – The H4 dial controls upper shell of boot, while M3 dial controls lower shell of the boot creating a comfortable fit.
- "Harshmellow" Foam – This cutting edge dampening system goes above and beyond industry standard. This system lowers vibrations, dampens boot, and helps to keep users comfortable and on the mountain all day long.
- Control Foam 3D Liner – This is K2's cutting edge liner, which is also its most versatile in the lineup, and it creates a well-balanced system covering comfort and protection for the rider.
- Synthetic Upper – This technology is eight times stronger and more durable than polyurethane material. The synthetic upper is designed for durability, extreme conditions, and resist wear and tear over time.
- "This Grips" Rubber Outsole – The K2's outsole designed for grip, durability, vibration prevention, and overall comfort. This Outsole is built for durability while also giving the user great grip when hiking and finding themselves off the beaten path.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These boots are solid. They are a perfect all-mountain choice. With a zonal BOA system that can easily be adjusted for all riding types, these boots are a breeze to walk in, especially if you're skirting the margins looking for untouched snow. Intuition Control Foam liner, versatile and structured for all day comfort.
Lacing system has a three reel system for independently adjustable upper and lower zones of the boot. Full rubber bottom for maximum grip, durability, and impact-absorbing tech.
The solid intermediate rider who is looking to progress yet isn't interested in an overly stiff boot and who is looking to shred the entire mountain but doesn't want to sacrifice comfort which can be a challenge for the stiffer boots. This is a medium to mid-stiff boot which will still provide comfort, flex and an optimal fit using a Dual BOA system to dial in tension where it is needed most. The upper cuff of the boot is designed to give a full range of motion in this flex pattern so you can apply pressure just where you need it when riding while also upholding the overall durability of the boot which can make this boot last for season to come. A rubber outsole featuring an aggressive tread is great for hiking to the resorts bowls or boot packing for those kicker sessions with your friends.
Dual zone BOA closure, fully articulated design, foam 3D liner, rubber outsole for grip when walking, Harshmellow dampening to cushion impact and reduce foot fatigue.
Medium flex boot designed to keep you comfortable riding all day long. More of an all-mountain type boot, this will keep you comfortable no matter what you choose to ride. Double BOA contact points allow for a more customizable fit. Get after it in these!
Medium stiff flex with Double BOA Lacing. Top dial tights the top portion of the boot, side dial tightens the lower portion giving you a more fine tuned fit! Upgraded liner will stay supportive and responsive longer and is heat moldable!