Temple Fork Outfitters Tactical Glass Bass Casting Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Tactical Glass Bass casting rod from TFO is the perfect rod for crankbaits, jerk baits, and almost any lure with a treble hook. The soft action of the fiberglass and carbon fiber blend allows for better hookups with the flexing action of the rod tip and is perfect for fishermen of all experience levels. Key Features:
- 60/40 Carbon to Fiberglass Blend – This custom fiberglass and carbon blend bring together the best of both materials-the softness in the tip of fiberglass and the power in the butt of the rod with the carbon fiber.
- Pac Bay Minima Stainless-Steel SV guides – Pac Bay's Minima SV guides are manufactured to be lightweight and do not contain a guide ring as a normal guide would. Instead, a hardened stainless steel ring is in its place, and is designed to be used with all lines.
- Lifetime Warranty – TFO offers a no-questions-asked lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
TFO's Bass Glass series is designed for lures that use treble hooks and other reaction baits. The rod blanks feature a hybrid graphite/fiberglass composite with moderate action which "dampens" the action of the rod, allowing fish to get the whole lure in their mouth so you can set the hook. For fishing crankbaits, chatterbaits and spinnerbaits this is an excellent option.