Temple Fork Outfitters LK Legacy Two-Handed Fly Rod · 13'6" · 8 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters LK Legacy Two-Handed Fly Rod series was designed for intermediate to advanced spey and switch anglers. The fast action rod blanks result in more efficient line movement with a crisper casting stroke. Longer, heavier fly lines can be picked up with minimal effort, and cast long distances. These rods are a great option for the angler looking for a two handed rod.
- Composite Cork Handle - The handle is ergonomically designed while maintaining durability in the foulest fishing conditions.
- Anodized, Double Footed Snake Guides - These guides make it easier for the line to pass through when fighting fish or casting.
- Feature Grain Window And Gram Weighting - This makes line pairing easier when setting up line with the rod.
- 6wt 12ft (TF 06 120 4 LK) This is a switch rod for steelhead.
- 7wt 11ft 6in (TF 07 116 4 LK) This is a larger spey rod useful for steelhead.
- 7wt 13ft (TF 07 130 4 LK) This is the spey rod for steelhead and smaller saltwater species.
- 8wt 12ft (TF 08 120 4 LK) This is the rod for any anadromous fish both on the east and west coast.
- 8wt 13ft 6in (TF 08 136 4 LK) This is a good saltwater spey rod.