Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The TFO signature 2 fly rod is a very affordable and quality fly rod. It has TFOs lifetime no fault warranty which is as good as it gets for fly rod warranties. The performance of this rod will be much more than any fly angler would expect. It has great casting feel and good power. These rods only come in two piece designs. This makes the rods very hard to travel with. Overall the TFO signature 2 fly rod is a really great fly rod for any fly angler that needs a fly rod that wont break the bank and still performs greatly.
- Lifetime No Fault Warranty
- Great performing rod
- TFO durability
- Two piece design restricts travel use
The Temple Fork Outfitters Signature 2 Fly Rod is designed for the beginner fly caster but has features that even an experienced angler will appreciated. This is medium fast action rod that can be used in either the salt or fresh water. Multiple sizes ensure most fishing conditions will be met.
- Anodized Up Locking Aluminum Reel Seat - This helps keep the reel secure to the reel seat.
- AA Grade Cork - This attractive natural cork creates a clean look while allowing a comfortable hand grip.
- Oversized Stripping Guides - This allows the line to easily pass through the guides while casting or fighting a fish.
- 2wt 6ft (TF 02 60 2 S2) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 3wt 7ft 6in (TF 03 76 2 S2) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 4wt 8ft (TF 04 80 2 S2) is a small stream trout rod.
- 4wt 8ft 6in (TF 04 86 2 S2) is a good trout rod when using smaller dry flies.
- 5wt 8ft 6in (TF 05 86 2 S2) is a good all round trout rod.
- 5wt 9ft (TF 05 90 2 S2) is all round trout rod for bigger streams.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 90 2 S2) is a good rod for throwing bigger streamers or fishing larger bodies of water.
- 7wt 9ft (TF 07 90 2 S2) is good for throwing larger flies to larger fish such as bass, steelhead, or even smaller salt water species.
- 8wt 9ft (TF 08 90 2 S2) is a good all round saltwater rod for snook, redfish, smaller strippers, and blues.
- 9wt 9ft (TF 09 90 2 S2) works well for larger saltwater species as well as salmon and pike.
- 10wt 9ft (1090-4) is a great size for delivering big flies to medium-sized saltwater species like Permit, Barracuda, Albacore, and Tarpon.