Temple Fork Outfitters Pro 2 Two-Handed Fly Rod · 12'6" · 6 - 7 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters Pro 2 Two-Handed Fly Rod is a budget-friendly rod for an angler looking to get into Spey fly fishing or two-handed casting. The medium to medium-fast action rod is specifically designed to ease the learning curve for those starting to Spey cast. These rods will cover everything from micro-Spey, traditional or classic Spey, and two-handed switch rods applicable to either east or west coasts. Key Features:
- Progressive Taper - This taper makes casting smooth and powerful while being forgiving.
- High-End Performance Finish - This will create a clean look while allowing a comfortable day fishing on the river.
- Oversized Stripping Guides - This allows the line to easily pass through the guides while casting or fighting a fish. Use Cases:
- 2-3wt 11ft (TF 023 110 4 P2) is the micro Spey rod for trout and panfish.
- 3-4wt 11ft (TF 034 110 4 P2) is a micro Spey rod for trout.
- 6-7wt 11ft (TF 067 110 4 P2) is a switch rod for steelhead.
- 6-7wt 12ft6in (TF 067 126 4 P2) is a larger Spey rod useful for steelhead.
- 7-8wt 11ft6in (TF 078 116 4 P2) is the perfect switch rod for saltwater species.
- 7-8wt 13ft (TF 078 130 4 P2) is the rod for any anadromous fish both on the east and west coast.