Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The TFO Legacy LK Rod is great for the angler looking to upgrade from their first beginner setup or someone looking to add a capable but value based rod to their arsenal. This fast action rod is great for indicator nymph rigs, hopper droppers, or other dry fly rigs, and has enough backbone to toss streamers to the bank. Don't be afraid to fish it hard as it includes TFO's lifetime warranty!
- All around fast action rod
- Great for most fishing applications (nymphing, dry flies, streamers)
- Includes a no fault lifetime warranty
- Made in Korea
The Temple Fork Outfitters LK Legacy Fly Rod is a big water fast-action fly rod for the intermediate to advanced fly fisherman. Named to honor TFO rod design founder Lefty Krey, this rod has perfect tracking and a crisp smooth recovery. This rod is constructed with high modulus carbon fiber material and finished in a matte grey color. Components include an uplocking reel seat up with angled hoods and braided carbon fiber inserts, black frame, stainless steel stripping guides, and anodized, double-foot, stainless-steel snake guides. The grip is flor grade full cork contoured for the hand. All rods have alignment dots color coded by line weight. Each rod comes with a rod sock and tube for protection. Intermediate to advanced fly fisherman fishing fresh water, larger rivers and lakes, or fishing in high wind conditions would benefit from the use of these rods.
- No Fault Lifetime Warranty - This rod comes with the TFO lifetime warranty to protect the anglers investment in this gear.
- Rod Sock And Tube - These rods come with a sock and tube to protect the rod while stored or in transport to fishing.
- Color Coded Alignment Dots - These dots make it easier to put rods together and ensures that the correct components are being used.
- 3wt 8ft (TF 03 80 4 LK) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 4wt 8ft 6in (TF 04 86 4 LK) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 4wt 9ft (TF 04 90 4 LK) is a smaller stream trout rod.
- 5wt 9ft (TF 05 90 4 LK) is the standard all round trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 90 4 LK) is a good rod for throwing streamers or fishing larger bodies of water.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 91 4 LK) is all round trout rod for bigger streams. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 6wt 9ft 6in (TF 06 96 4 LK) is a good rod for throwing bigger streamers or fishing larger bodies of water. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 7wt 9ft (TF 07 90 4 LK) is good for throwing larger flies to larger fish such as bass and steelhead. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 7wt 9ft 6in (TF 07 96 4 LK) is a good steelhead or bass fly rod. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 8wt 9ft (TF 08 90 4 LK) works well for larger fish such as salmon. This rod has a fighting butt.
- 8wt 10ft (TF 08 10 4 LK) is a rod for salmon. This rod has a fighting butt.