The Curated Take
The Bent Chetler 100 is a great ski for freeride or freestyle skiers who want a poppy playful ski that will be fun any day on the mountain. I've skied powder at the resort in alpine boots on the Bent Chetler 100 and skied them at 14,000' on pin bindings and Scarpa Aliens. Anyone who enjoys a ski with a twin tip shape should give the Bent Chetler 100 a try.
- It's easy to pivot and quick to turn.
- It's versatile and fun skiing powder, corn, groomers, and park.
- it's a poppy ski that's great for playing on features.
- The effective edge is short, and they feel like they could wash out.
- It's a lighter weight ski and has some chatter at speed.
The Atomic Bent Chetler 100 is an extremely versatile all-mountain ski that accommodates a variety of skiers. Anyone from park riders to backcountry skiers find these a perfect fit for their style. The Bent Chetler 100s are perfect for a playful skier who likes to ski all areas of the mountain and wants to have fun doing it.
- 100mm Waist – This creates a versatile yet nimble ski that feels stable underfoot.
- HRZN Tech – These skis offer early-rise technology for float in deeper snow while maintaining a nice edge.
- Lightweight Poplar Core – This creates durability and a strong performance.