686 Men's Geo Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The 686 Men's Geo Insulated Jacket offers top-notch weather protection and extra style for snowboarders. The 10K waterproof fabric, fully taped seams, and DWR finish all work together to wick moisture away in the element. In addition, the adjustable powder skirt adds an extra layer of insulation and keeps snow out on deep powder days.
- Infidry 10K Waterproof Fabric – This waterproof fabric with fully taped seams offers high quality weatherproofing from snow, sleet, and rain.
- Comfortzone Body Mapping – This insulation concept puts 80g in the body, 60g in the sleeves, and 40g in the hood for complete cold-weather protection.
- Air-Flo Vents – These vents in the torso area help to release excess body heat on warmer days.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A really comfortable front drawstring style jacket that fits more like a hoodie. Features chest vents, helmet-compatible hood, tangle-free headphone loops, & a sleeve pocket with a key clip built-in so you never lose them out on the slopes!
This is another great option if you want an insulated jacket. The insulation concept puts 80g in the body, 60g in the sleeves, and 40g in the hood. It's a well-thought-out design that focuses on warmth.