Black Diamond Traverse Ski Poles · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 Black Diamond Traverse Ski Poles offer comfort and versatility to backcountry skiers who are looking for a pair of reliable ski touring poles. These poles feature a dual density foam grip for comfort and reduced hand fatigue. The wrist straps are also adjustable with a ladder lock buckle for a secure fit. And the shaft of the poles feature FlickLock® Adjustability to allow the poles to collapse quickly when not in use and extend quickly when ready to ski. The Traverse Poles also come with powder baskets but can accomodate 3/4 baskets.
- Soft Rubber Grip with Choke Up – This soft touring grip makes skiing with poles a breeze while the choke up grip makes for an easy traverse when skinning up the mountain.
- FlickLock® Adjustability – The FlickLock® allows the user to collapse or extend the poles with the flick of a button.
- Adjustable Wrist Straps – These ergonomic straps can be adjusted to use with or without gloves, without having to sacrifice comfort.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
These Black Diamond backcountry poles allow a useable length from 95-155cm, or for someone between 4'4" and 6'7". This added versatility comes from a patented Flicklock system that allows the skier to adjust the length of the pole at the flick of a button.