TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Black Wedge · Right handed · Stiff · 50° · 9°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
The TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedge is designed for a wide array of low to mid-handicap players seeking specific bounce and loft options in a versatile and forgiving milled wedge. Multiple face technologies work to improve ball spin while a raw faced technology in the face allows the grooves to age well delivering players a confidence inspiring and shot making wedge year after year.
- Milled Grind - Each sole is milled for repeatable performance and turf interaction for maximum consistency.
- ZTP-17 Groove - Steep side walls in the grooves contain a sharp edge radius for precise spin control.
- Thick-This Design - An optimal Center of Gravity location provides reliably high ball flights and enhanced feel.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Positioned between each groove, adding texture to the face, raised Micro-Ribs increase spin from a larger portion of the club face.
- Raw Face Technology - Allowing the face to rust over time preserves the spin properties and provides a time-honored look.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
TaylorMade MG3 wedges feature Raw Face technology to optimize spin and feel off the club. This is a wedge that improves with age, as it is designed to rust over time, giving your club even better grip for additional spin. This club also has distinct grooves milled into the sole to give players ultimate control over their turf interaction.
Blade style wedge from Taylormade, with great spin and control around the green. A definite player's wedge giving you the ability to perform even the most creative shots on the course with ease. A clean stealth black finish makes these wedges look as good as they feel!