Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver is one of the most forgiving drivers ever made. The Big Bertha B21 is very much a game improvement club and is good for new and average players. This driver will help keep the ball straight, even when not hit directly on the sweet spot. Overall, a great driver for anyone needing the most help a driver can provide.
- Extremely forgiving
- High launch
- Maximizing distance
- Not workable
- Not great for high swing speeds
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver is ideally designed for higher-handicap players and those seeking to reduce slices for a straighter ball flight. Fast face technologies merge with draw bias weighting and shaping to curb dreaded side spin and create optimally straight and deep drives.
- Flash Face SS21 – Artificially Intelligence designed Flash Face technology accelerates ball speeds off a large area of the clubface.
- Draw Bias – Engineered with internal weighting and specific shaping to reduce slice spin and produce straighter more accurate drives.
- Jailbreak Bars – Constructed with a lighter crown allowing redistributed weight along with internal Jailbreak Bars to stiffen the face and enhance stability through impact.
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver is a great option for anyone that is struggling to hit fairways with their driver. This thing is very forgiving and known to help golfers fix their slice. Perfect driver option for a mid to high handicap golfer or someone that is very inconsistent with their driver.
- Very forgiving
- Easy launching
- Good distance
- Not a workable driver
This is the latest Big Bertha club in a long line of great clubs. It is very long and forgiving and helps to fix a slice. Not recommended for someone who hits a draw. Great solid feel. Helps to make it easy to keep the face square. Perfect driver for someone who wants a club that is easy to square the face and hit straight.
- Very forgiving
- Very long
- Helps with a slice
- Not for someone who hits a draw
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes