Callaway Big Bertha REVA Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
This product is best for women looking to find a lightweight driver and looking to improve their distance. The lightweight feel really allows the player to feel the ball come off the clubface and experience that "POP" sensation. The sweet spot is also very big here so you dont have to be in the middle of the club face in order to get the best results.
- Great distance
- Very forgiving
- Very light
- Very limited target audience
The Callaway Big Bertha REVA Driver is designed for lady golfers with moderate swing speeds who need a driver built to control slice misses for more accurate ball flights. Big Bertha shaping produces a draw bias effect to straighten out trajectories while lightweight components increase ball speeds for dependable distance.
- Jailbreak Bars – Engineered with two internal Jailbreak bars that work with a lighter carbon crown that allows weight to be placed behind the face and create more stability through impact for optimally straight ball flights.
- Flash Face SS21 –Strong face materials coupled with an artificial intelligence-produced face architecture maximize ball speeds for deeper distances.
- Big Bertha Shaping – Along with the shape of the head, internal weighting produces draw bias trajectories to stave off slice misses.
- Premium Components – Accelrating ball speeds despite moderate swing speeds, the drivers are constructed with a lightweight shaft and a soft grip.
The Callaway Big Bertha REVA Driver is one of the best drivers on the market for the female golfer. It is very long and very forgiving. It has a little bit of a draw bias so it's not great for someone who plays a draw already but it is great for someone who has a slice. Designed by Callaway's Artificial Intelligence supercomputer to specifically work for the female golfer rather than just being the same as the men's version.
- Designed specifically for the female golfer
- Very long and forgiving
- Helps avoid a slice
- Not great for someone who hits a draw
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear