Callaway Mavrik Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Mavrik irons have been one of the top selling sets in the game of golf for a few years now, and with good reason. In addition to maximizing distance and launch angle they provide forgiveness for strikes in most areas of the clubface. This club is designed for the mid-handicap golfer in search of consistency and predictability.
- Consistent results even on off-center strikes.
- High launching for maximized carry.
- Longer than average in the distance department.
- Almost impossible to work the ball in a variety of directions or heights.
The Callaway Mavrik Iron is the newest game improvement offering from Callaway designed for mid to high handicap players looking for improved ball speed and forgiveness.
- Flash Face Cup Technology - With the use of artificial intelligence, face architecture is unique to every loft to boost ball speed and optimize spin.
- Tungsten Energy Core - Tungsten weighting in the iron allows the CG (center of gravity) to be placed to optimize launch and spin.
- Urethane Microspheres - Callaway‚ patented urethane microspheres absorb vibrations to improve the sound and feel at impact.
The Callaway Mavrik irons are very long and forgiving and easy to use. They launch high and carry forever. Most players will add distance with these clubs. They have a nice solid feel. Larger club head with offset is not for the better player. They are a great value right now. I would highly recommend these for the player looking for a long and forgiving set of irons that are easy to use and on the lower end of the cost spectrum.
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Very easy to launch
- Not for the better player
This product is ideal for the mid handicapper who plays on a regular basis. I believe these irons will help improve people's consistency and distance which in turn will help them lower their scores. They also have a sharp visually appearance to them that makes you excited to take them out of the bag. Someone who wants to lower their scores, feel good doing it, and not break the bank should consider the Mavrik Irons.
- Consistency and feel are better than most other irons
- Sharp look to both the shaft and clubhead
- Workable and flies off the face with ease
- Can look / feel a little bulky when looking at the sole of the club
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear