Cobra Women's F-Max Airspeed Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Women’s F-MAX Hybrid by COBRA is a great club for moderate to slow swing players who could use as much launch and relief from longer distances as they can get. Built with shorter shafts than fairway woods, hybrids offer more control while their hollow-backed construction gets deeper distance from smooth swings. Key Features: - Back & Heel Weighting – For players fighting a slice miss, or not allowing the face to turn over through the shot, having the weight concentration in the heel of the F-MAX Hybrid promotes a straighter ball flight.
- Shallow Face Profile – To improve confidence and the ability to get higher launch, the shallow face design of the club lowers the center of gravity to boost trajectories.
- Offset Design – Setting the face back from the hosel of the club allows impact to be delayed, giving players enough time to offset side spin and create more control over accuracy.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
This Club is very forgiving and light, which makes it easier to swing and get a good result even if it was a bad hit!