Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E521 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Irons are designed to provide moderate swing speed players with higher handicaps more reliable launch from every iron in their set. An offset, hollow-body construction delivers improved accuracy with accelerated ball speeds to realize dependably deep carry distance. Key Features:
- Houdini Sole – Raising steel mass at the rear of the sole alters the center of gravity location and reduces the turf interaction, ramping up consistent launch and distance.
- Hollow-Body – A hollow-body construction with perimeter weighting extends the hitting area across the face while also imparting maximum ball speeds for deeper ball flights.
- Offset Design – Working in conjunction with heel weights to close the face, the offset design helps to reduce dreaded side spin from sending shots offline.
- Shallow Face Design – A shallow Cup Face design combined with a thin forged face produces increased apex heights, hang time, and distance.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Large clubhead sole dramatically moves the weight of the club low and deep for improved ball striking. Advanced heel design on the head makes it nearly impossible to slice the ball and helps with straighter and more accurate shots. Also, very helpful with launch and getting a high sailing shot onto the green.
Designed with an ultra-wide sole, this set plays with the ease of a full set of hybrids. In fact, their design is along the lines of hybrids. Great launch angles and stronger launch give you an optimal shot every time.