The Curated Take
Head Kore 105 is great for an all mountain ski. The advanced to expert skier who is wanting to ski powder and trees and non stop looking for fresh snow and first turns will love this ski.
I live less than 30 minutes from great skiing and regardless of the conditions I love to get out and find turns. This ski has provided great hours and days on the snow. This past weekend was an early season and cold snow day. I skied up the trail to the top of the loop and it was beautiful and coming down was just smiles and the Head Kore ski made turns easy.
- I use this for backcountry skiing because it is so light weight it goes uphill very easy.
- This ski floats in powder better than any ski I have owned and it is my go to for powder days.
- Because the ski is wider the stability at high speed skis like a longer ski with less chatter
- It took a minute to trust putting the ski on edge and riding it through the turn, but when I did, life was good.
The Head Kore 105 is an all-mountain ski designed for advanced level skiers. This ski can handle any amount of ice, crud, and chunky variable snow that's thrown at it. The Kore series features carbon and graphene to ensure they’re as light as possible without sacrificing strength and dampness.
- Woodcore – Karuba and poplar in the core of the ski provides a lightweight, poppy feel while maintaining strength and flex throughout the ski.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet material has been replaced with a polyester fleece to reduce weight across the ski.
- Koroyd – This honeycomb-like material is at the center of the Kore, providing weight reduction and torsional rigidity throughout.