Head Kore 105 Skis · 2022 · 177 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The Head Kore 105 is an all-mountain ski designed for advanced level skiers. This ski can handle any amount of ice, crud, and chunky variable snow that's thrown at it. The Kore series features carbon and graphene to ensure they’re as light as possible without sacrificing strength and dampness.
- Woodcore – Karuba and poplar in the core of the ski provides a lightweight, poppy feel while maintaining strength and flex throughout the ski.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet material has been replaced with a polyester fleece to reduce weight across the ski.
- Koroyd – This honeycomb-like material is at the center of the Kore, providing weight reduction and torsional rigidity throughout.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is an ideal one ski quiver for powder, resort chop, or side country and backcountry laps! It's light, maneuverable, playful and fun! A real top favorite for doing it all!!
Coming in around 1850g per ski at this length, the Cochise and Mantra are around 2300g, but due to Head's unique build construction, these perform more like those heavier skis. They obviously will deflect and chatter more than heavier skis, but these are very impressive for their weight. Easy on the legs too!