Head Kore 99 Skis · 2022 · 184 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Kore 99 is an all-mountain one ski quiver that is meant to tackle anything and everything with ease. A competitor to the many all-mountain skis out there with metal in them, the Kore series features carbon and graphene to ensure they’re as light as possible without sacrificing strength and dampness. At 99mm underfoot, this ski is comfortable floating on deep days as well as powering through choppy snow days after a storm. Key Features:
- Karuba & Poplar Woodcore – Karuba and poplar in the core of the ski provide a lightweight, poppy feel while maintaining strength and flex throughout the ski.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet material has been replaced with a Polyester fleece to reduce weight across the ski.
- Koroyd – This honeycomb-like material is at the center of the Kore, providing weight reduction and torsional rigidity throughout.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
At 99mm underfoot they will be great for just about any condition! Narrow and stiff enough to rail down groomers, but playful enough to have a blast in the pow, and maneuverable for trees, bumps, and steeps.
Lightweight and charging. This is for the aggressive skier to get the most out of the mountain. The Kore 99 will let you ride anywhere. Griping on groomers, straight-lining moguls, slashing around in the powder this is a superb all-mountain, put a smile on your face ski!